Helping A Sister Out

This site is to assist woman with the tools they need to keep a man and also to help them on any topic they may need help on when it comes to us the woman.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Been Through It

I been through it all. Yeah I said it. I have had my share of the men who I thought were the one's for me. I done been in love and out of love. Thought I had the real deal a few times. Then I found out that it was all just years of my life waisted on me loving people who didn't love me back in return.
I have 100%, while they gave 50 or less. As woman we get caught up in realtionship.We move quickly with love. My biggest mistake was moving them into my home with no commitment. Not commitment as in this is my man im your girl. I'm talking about marriage, putting a ring on it, wifeing me. That's the biggest mistake a woman could ever make in her entire life and trust me it is trully a lesson to be learned.
Don't ever move a man into your home without truly getting to know them first, because the person you move in is not the person you end up with. Oh yes it's a Dr. Jeckle and Mr.hide thing girls. TRUST ME!
You see the real him then. He becomes the man you wish you never met in your life, and the man you can't get rid of.

Three Mistakes A Woman Can Make
1.Falling In Love To Quick
2.Moving A Man Into Your Home After Only Months of Knowing Him.
3.Letting Him Meet Your Children Way before He Needs Too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment